Follow @marielcookson

Thursday 23 January 2014

The Birthday Blog

Hello, celebrated readers.

Do you have a birthday coming up this year?
Will it be your birthday?
Are you going to mark the occasion of your birthday by posing for Playboy?

Birthdays! Where would we be without them? A lot younger, probably. But also a lot less sick of jelly, ice cream and animal balloons. Enough of the sarcasm, I hear you cry; why am I going on and on about birthdays? Because, oh marzipan-topped readers, Well Fan My Brow is having a birthday!

Yes, like that well-known supermodel who recently had a birthday with a number 4 in it, WFMB will shortly be celebrating a birthday which also contains the number 4. Actually, it will only contain the number 4. But still! A birthday! A birthday number 4!

Unlike that well-known supermodel, however, WFMB has no plans as of yet to pose for Playboy so just what should this little blog do to mark the occasion? Although I am currently on secondment to Southport - Southport, North Carolina - I have found time to gather a few thoughts on the matter. Below are some of my ideas so far:

Pose for the Railway Gazette (International edition)
Tastefully done, all private blog parts will be covered with a station master's cap/whistle

Pose for Buses: The World's Biggest Selling Bus Magazine
Could include a special 'route-master' of WFMB's nether regions

Pose for Practical Boat Owner
Centre page spread of the blog with the wind up its sails

Pose for Plane & Pilot
Cockpit shot of blog - X-Rated

Pose for Trams Magazine
Featuring a fold-out pic of the birthday blog astride the Manx Electric Railway
(If you are of a sensitive disposition, this may be too saucy)

So, those are my suggestions. What about yours? WFMB will not be hitting the big 4 until April but I would like to get the party started so please do send me your thoughts. I may even invite you to celebrate with me. May. I said, may.

P.S. I could just ask my assistant, Norv to pose for Playgirl.

No comments :

Post a Comment